Retro fitting – the more economic alternative to Machines-new acquisition
The quickly developing technology in the area of tool machines leads to the fact that the control of a machine has become outdated including Sensorik, measuring technology and impulse technology already after few years and it becomes difficult to receive spare parts and service for available controls and impulses.
At least then you are faced with the decision to replace the machine by buying new, or to modernize this by overhauling the mechanical components, to modernise control technology and measuring technology with concurrent substitute of the impulse.
By converting or retrofitting of various technologically more advanced elements and assemblies existing systems can be brought back up to date, while maintaining the still functional units of a system or machine to receive.
For the plant operator the advantage of a rise of the productiveness arises from it with clearly lower costs in proportion to the new acquisition of a suitable machine or arrangement.
Together with various partners for the mechanical conversion modernized Vosswinkel since the early nineties, tools and special machines.
Our range of services includes:
- replacement of obsolete control and drive technology
- replacement and modernization of measuring and sensor technology
- replacement of the entire electrical equipment
- use of frequency converter to increase energy efficiency
- retrofitting of automation technology such as programmable controls
- retrofitting or upgrading to CNC technology with design of servo drives
- mechanical and electrical overhaul of machines
- development and deployment of custom software solutions
- integration of the machine or system into higher-level systems