Construction of a laser welding machine
|Client:||IDEAL Werk, C + E Jungblodt GmbH & Co. KG, Lippstadt, Germany|
|Machine:||LAS 200 for discontinuity lines, sheet thickness 0.4 mm to 3.0 mm|
|Control:||Siemens Sinumerik 840D|
Scope of work
- Programming PLC, NC and user interface to PCU 50 in Delphi
- Construction of control, sequential programs and communication interfaces.
- Initial start-up of the machine from the manufacturer
- Testing of the machine and determining the welding parameters.
- Commissioning and programmatic line link in the customer's plant.
- The machine is involved in inspection line of a steel plant
- The machine has 13 NC axes
- Extensive diagnostic registers to monitor the line signals